Natural Medical Services
At Aloha Natural Family Medine, Dr. Donna Caplan treats each individual comprehensively, using a full range of traditional Western medicine, Holistic medicine, and Chinese medicine techniques to address underlying causes of disease and help restore the vital, healing energy inherent in all.
Comprehensive Health Assessment
- Complete physical exams & gynecological exams
- Standard & advanced lab and diagnostic testing
- Oriental medical diagnosis
- Nutritional & metabolic evaluation
- Adrenal & hormone testing
- Food sensitivity testing, parasitology, bowel function, mineral & heavy metal analysis
- Lifestyle assessment & counseling
Women’s Health Care
- Annual exam and Paps in a caring environment
- Holistic treatment of PMS, menstrual related conditions, vaginal infections, hormonal imbalances, infertility, menopausal problems, and urinary tract infections
- Cervical cap fitting
- Prenatal & postnatal care and holistic labor support
Children’s Health Care
- Infant and pediatric care
- treatment of acute and chronic ear infections, colds, flu, ADD/ADHD, childhood illnesses, allergies, autism
Holistic Treatment of Acute & Chronic Conditions
- Allergies, respiratory conditions
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Digestive disorders, ulcerative colitis
- diabetes, chronic fatigue, immune deficiency
- Adjunctive treatments for cancer, multiple sclerosis
Health Enhancement & Education
- Optimizing the immune system
- Strengthening & balancing organ systems
- Nutritional counseling
- Preventative medicine
- Stress management
Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
Integrative, holistic treatment protocols support the body to heal itself by working in harmony with the whole being to affect change and transformation at the root causal level.
- First Do No Harm: Naturopaths prefer non-invasive treatments that minimize the risk of harmful side effects.
- Identify and Treat the Cause: Every illness has an underlying cause. True healing is possible only when the deepest roots of imbalance are addressed.
- Treat the Whole Person: Optimal health is achieved by directly supporting the physical, emotional and, spiritual intricacies of each individual’s life.
- The Body Has Inherent Wisdom to Heal: Naturopathic physicians believe that the body has a program for well-being and will always return to health if given the correct stimuli to set the healing process in motion.
- Doctor Means Teacher: The primary goals of the naturopathic physician are to practice, teach, and inspire patients to embrace the principles of healthy lifestyle choices, thereby establishing a strong foundation of health and balance.
- Prevention is Cure: The naturopathic approach to health care is aimed at preventing imbalances, which, when left unchecked, can eventually manifest as chronic, degenerative disease.
*Dr. Donna Caplan offers various holistic natural therapies to help you achieve your highest health.
It is through identifying & eliminating the root of the problem, not merely the symptoms, that profound changes and transformations occur.
- Donna Caplan, N.D.